County Stage 1 Fire Ban
Stage I restrictions prohibit:
1. Open burning, except fires and campfires within constructed fire grates inside developed camp and picnic grounds, charcoal grills and wood burning stoves at private residences.
2. The sale or use of fireworks without a permit.
3. Outdoor smoking except inside a vehicle or stopped in an area at least three feet in diameter that is barren of all flammable materials.
County Stage 2 Fire Ban
Stage 2 restrictions prohibit the following:
1. All open burning prohibitted.
2. The sale or use of fireworks.
3. Outdoor smoking except within an enclosed vehicle or building.
4. Operating an internal combustion engine is not permitted on public lands without a spark arrester.
5. Welding or operating acetylene torch unless said work is performed in 30 feet area clear of flammable vegetation.